| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Loup City, Ne in September is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Loup City, Ne September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Loup City, Ne, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Loup City, Ne:
- North Loup, Ne, Usa - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) N
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.6 miles) W
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) WSW
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) WSW
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 30.8 kms (19.1 miles) S
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 146 kms (90.7 miles) SSW
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) SSW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) ENE
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NE
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NE
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) ENE
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 149.8 kms (93.1 miles) ENE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) E
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) ESE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) ESE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) ESE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) E
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 65.4 kms (40.6 miles) ESE
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 163.6 kms (101.7 miles) SSE